Thursday, June 28, 2018

No Say...

I am muthafuckin' ti'ed of hearing NO. It's as if I've been hearing it nonstop the last 3 years. I can usually brush it off and keep it moving. But, today? I'm just ready to give someone or something the "suck it" gesture. I applied for this position at work, and didn't get it. I kinda had a feeling that I didn't. However, the way management has been playing with our emotions got me all the way fucked up. I just wanna catch a break. Can something amazing happen to me? Can I get out of this hole I'm in? How do you keep pushing yourself to be great or even be econcouraged; when all you hear is NO?

I'm over it. As frustrated as I am, I gotta keep going in whatever I do. Because being upset isn't going to get me anywhere. Currently I have a case of the fuck its. All I wanna do is get some Talenti Caramel Crunch ice cream and eat my chinese food that I ordered earlier...

I just need a hug or preferably some bomb ass 🍆. That ain't gonna happen so I'll just eat my food & punch the air like Cuba Gooding Jr in Boyz In Da Hood...😤

2 comments:

Ainee' said...

Yes Talenti Caramel Crunch!!! Be encouraged even in this, be of good courage for God has not forgotten you dear one. Now; crown on, smile in place, shoulders back and Queen on!!!
Love you,
Big Mama

deeprivers said...

Hmmm. You are already great! Now you are reaching different levels of greatness. For ever no there is a yes just keep going forward, with a stand still to breathe in between..