Monday, August 13, 2018

Doin' My Best

This year so far has been interesting to say the least. Started out by reuniting with an ex, got a position with a cool company in a different state, and it seemed like things were falling into place. Then things started to downhill. I failed my O&P's for the second time, which hurt like hell...my relationship started to sink, and I was having family issues.

Needless to say, it is beyond the second half of the year with only 4 months left. In this moment, I can say that I'm proud of myself. I feel like I still have a lot of shit to figure out. However, I'm praying for things to unfold the way God intends them to...meanwhile being patient in the process. Altho my anxiety won't let me rely solely on that mental picture. I'm learning less talk and more action.

I just want to finish this year out strong, and continue to embrace what 30 has in store for me. Shit ain't easy AT ALL, but I'm doin' it...

No comments: