Saturday, April 28, 2018

30 Blues

I'm back at it, like I never left!

SIKE!!!

No, but forreal...I turn 30 in a month. My mind, thoughts, spirit, and energy is everywhere. I think of everything I need to do. It's almost like I'm in a never ending cycle of dysfunction. Turning 30? I know it's a blessing. But, yoooooooo...I do not have my shit together. I'm beginning to wonder if I ever will. Literally the last 6 years, that's all I've been doing. Always working trying to make shit shake.
Clearly that's not enough tho...

The question is... how do I embrace this chapter I'm about to enter? I can't keep doing the same thing or have the same type of mind set. Is there some type of guideline or rulebook that can outline turning 30? Cuz I'm excited but also nervous...

2 comments:

BridgetteP said...

I have a feeling that 20+10 will be a great chapter!

Unknown said...

All you can do is take it one day at a time my love. At least you have a plan for your life and what you want to do. There are so many people out here that don’t have a clue. Take me for example. I have no career focus or nothing I want to do in particular. I simply just want to take care of my babies and raise them right. Life does not come with a step by step guide. You can always go to the Bible and God for whatever it is you need. It helps.