Saturday, April 28, 2018

Darkness

Sitting here in the dark. My blinds are still open. I went to the library today to apply for jobs and just to get out of the house. When I left, I planned on going to deposit some money at the bank and going to get my dad a birthday card. However, as I got closer to home I noticed one of my indicators was on in my car. An orange one to be exact. So of course in true millennial style I googled it and tried to find out what that means. Apparently something is wrong with my emissions. In that moment, I was triggered. I just replaced my car battery and 2 tires within the last month. I became sad because I'm automatically thinking the worse. I sat in the car for a minute and then trekked my way upstairs. I got in bed and have been there ever since...and that was about 2pm or so. It may not seem like a big deal but it is. I'm so tired. Emotionally and mentally exhausted. I just want to catch a break. It's a weird space to be in. I battle with depression and anxiety every day. I'm functioning, but that in itself is tiresome....

No comments: