Monday, January 28, 2019

Never ending

30 has been a bitch so far. Probably because I'm unlearning all of my bad behaviors/patterns. 30 has also shown me that some stuff I just don't have the tolerance for. I don't have the energy to keep entertaining simple situations. I do my best to not dwell on how I THINK someone should react to what I do/say. It's beyond difficult. It's difficult because I'm super chill, laidback and sometimes overly logical. And, I often think that I wouldn't act like that...it maddens me. But clearly everyone isn't the same. At this point I'm tired. Emotionally and mentally exhausted, on top of being numb to the bullshit. As my dad often says, "Who's gonna be for you, is gonna be for you." It makes so much sense. I can't afford to continue to soak in other people's problems....I have enough of my own. I'm beginning to learn the simplicity in situations. Either you rock with me or you don't. I'm done trying to figure out what it is that I did wrong. If I'm wrong, I'll say I'm wrong. I'll apologize and keep it pushing. But this current moment in my life? I'm okay with walking away. It seems like its necessary. I can't continue to deal with someone's toxic behaviors/problematic attitudes. It has taken a toll on me as is. I just wanna move on and keep healing...and this is beyond a treacherous task. I'm not willing to jeopardize my peace or healing over someone else's issue with me...especially when I know I didn't do anything wrong....

No comments: