Friday, March 15, 2019

Easily

Idk what it is lately. I've been feeling light hearted, and not so much stressed out. For months now, I've been saying that I'm in a weird space but I guess I'm just growing. Also, understanding as humans we can only do so much. Everything doesn't always go our way. My therapist told me to "entertain the gray". I told her I'm normally a black or white person, and there's no gray. I'm an either "it is or it ain't" type of person. But, I am consciously learning how to accept and entertain the gray. I have a few things I wanna work on but I think I'm okay for the time being. I pray that I stay this way. I've always known that I have a light about me & some people are drawn to that. I get it now. I do. It seems as though my light is becoming brighter, and I like it. I'm not perfect by no means... but if I can be a light to those around me, why not? It's weird tho. Subconsciously I'm tryna find something to worry about it, but my spirit won't let me. I'm just at peace and I'm really ok. Working on a better version of yourself is always the move. Now I'm starting to reap the benefits. Still gotta long way to go...but I'm up for it.

No comments: