Sunday, February 9, 2020

6262820

If love is a choice, why am I so nervous and over analytical about it? My stomach feels queasy, mind is racing, and heart beat is increasing rapidly. Baby Jesus, why?!? To be a late bloomer in life makes me itch. Itch, why? Because it feels like I should’ve had certain experiences more than once by now. Like being in love. I know we can’t necessarily predict the future, because it doesn’t exist. The most we should do is take life day by day while being present in the PRESENT. With that being said, I know I can’t be afraid of the days ahead... all I can do is embrace it & move accordingly. The fear of heartbreak & rejection plagues me.  Why is it so easy to tell my good friends I love them; & when it comes to a significant other I OVERTHINK every emotion I have??? Also, add in that I’m a Gemini and hate being vulnerable.  It’s too early to say sum’n. So I’ll just keep my thoughts & feelz to myself. As I’m writing this Sade - Stronger Than Pride is playing. THIS WAS NOT INTENTIONAL. Fawk my life. 🤦🏽‍♀️ We can be our own worst enemies sometimes. But, I’m doing my best to go with it and if it’s meant to be, I’ll continue to go with it and enjoy the journey ahead. 

No comments: