Sunday, May 31, 2020

SHHHHH!!!!


SHHHH!!! Currently at the gig sorta kinda lowkey hiding out. There’s not much to do on the weekends... and it’s also slow motion, which I prefer. I’m sleepy because obviously I didn’t get much sleep. Duhhh McFly! ๐Ÿ™„ I’m sippin on a Redbull and it’s definitely not giving me wings. I can’t wait to go home to chill for the day and catch up on some rest. (HOPEFULLY). In the meantime, I’m really doing my best to stay off of social media because there’s so much going on in the world and in my city. Just the images and the words are too much. It’s almost as if I’m overwhelmed. Someone once said that sensory overload is real... and they ain’t never lied. 

It’s difficult not to stay informed in times like this, but very necessary. Idk what to do with myself. I should finish off the books I have stacked up at home, but I never have the focus to finish reading. I normally end up going to sleep. Lol. I wish I could just dip off for about 2 weeks or so and just CHILL. But with COVID-19, safety/travel/health concerns AND these protests/riots?? I’ll just have to be satisfied with going to work and coming home. 

Side note: I was going through some of my old blog posts and maaaaaaannnnn I have been THROUGH IT the last couple of years; specifically 2019. However, I’ve also grown tremendously and for that I’m extremely proud of myself. One thing hasn’t changed tho, which is the motto: ๐Ÿ—ฃ DAY BY DAY. The world is so crazy now, you have to take it day by day just to keep some type of peace and sanity. Otherwise you’ll go crazy tryna prepare or predict the future. I’m working on being more present in the PRESENT. I’m the big age of 32 and a lot more things make sense these days. I don’t worry as much as I used to. I always stay in my lane. I love people that love me. (I’m working on the people who I don’t ๐Ÿ˜‚). I’m cooking more. ๐Ÿ˜ณ and, the most important one: I’m diligently working on my happiness. 

Writing/blogging, sleeping, listening to my albums, and hanging out with my favorite people are what’s keeping me sane at the moment. I’ve always done my best to be appreciative for the simple things in life. Cuz when you’re appreciative for the little things, more blessings will come unexpectedly. Like the homie J. Cole said, “Love Yourz”. 


love. all ways. always.

No comments: