Friday, May 8, 2020

Spring Flowers

April literally flew by. And now, here it is May. You know what that means?!?!? My birthday is coming up. My 32nd birthday. It is 15 days away. 15 days!!! It is crazy. I used to often think of what my life would be like around this time. 🤔 Not so much, my 30s... but my 20s. How I thought my life would be... it def ain’t that. Lol. But, as always I’m thankful. With so much going on in the world... it’s more of a blessing to wake up these days. Anyhow. I’m not sure how to feel. Every year I do my best to do a self reflection and how I’ve handled the year thus far. Things I need to improve on, goals, working on my happy etc etc. I think in this moment, I’m happy. 31 was/is interesting. Some mistakes, alotta doubt, sadness, and uncertainty. BUT.... I always come out on the right side of things, even if it doesn’t feel that way. 

I’m a big 31... and I still do not feel like an adult. I definitely don’t look like I’m old enough to be grown. (*thanks Mom, for the good genes. 😉) I pray that 32 will include more growth, better decisions, greater opportunities, and of course all around happiness. One thing I have realized is... the older you get, you really do not give a fuck. Like at all. You are who you are, you do what you do and folks will just have to deal. That’s where I am. I feel like as long as I’m not hurting anyone or doing anything illegal, then we’re good. 🤷🏽‍♀️ In this realm, I’m becoming more of myself. That’s a good feeling. I just wanna keep living and enjoy life to the best of my ability. I’m not tryna have anything or anyone disrupt my peace or bring negativity this way. Miss me with the bull shit. I literally do not have the time. We are all on borrowed time. Why waste it being miserable, petty, negative, or dysfunctional? If it ain’t money, love, money or peace... I don’t want it. 

So, cheers to 32. Lessssgoooooooo!!!!!


love. all ways. always.  

No comments: