Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Night Skies


Wow. I’m at work...sitting on the dock, waiting for my last break and looking forward to going home. I literally just had an epiphany. I was randomly thinking about how my mom was staying with me for 3 months last year. While I was thinking about this... I was like yooooooooooo!!! I’ve literally been holding it down for myself. Through my ups and downs... I have shown up for myself, even when I didn’t think I could. I believe this is this case, because most of the time all I’ve had is MYSELF. My struggle has definitely been one. Financially, mentally, and emotionally. Yet, I’m still STANDING. Wow. The smallest things I’m grateful for. 32 in about a month and I’m incredibly appreciative. Own car, own crib, decent (but annoying job), clothes on my back, food in my fridge, and some money in my bank account. Also, in the process of bettering my finances so I can become a homeowner. Is this what 30+ insight is? If so, I love it. Shoutout to me for legitimately holding it down even when things were hard, you wanted to give up/in and be non existent to the world. Life is about moments. In this moment, I am proud of me. We often forget about the trials and tribulations we went thru to get to our current destination. Wow. Thank you, God. Thank you self. More blessings to come. More appreciation. More gratitude. More beauty. More lessons. More of my authentic self. 


love. all ways. always. 

No comments: