Saturday, May 12, 2018

Draining

Social media is many things these days. It's draining and sometimes even toxic. Its entertainment, messiness, drama, heartache, but most of all distraction. Distraction from everyday life. I did a brief social media detox. I lasted a week and a half. LOL. I have FOMO ➡️ fear of missing out. Missing out on what, I don't know. Because everytime I logon...its just the same people talking about the same shit. I'm feeling like I'll get rid of Facebook & Instagram, and possibly keep Twitter. Who knows. I'm still getting over this breakup and everytime I see this dude post something I automatically get in my feelings. SMH.

Even now, the reason I'm so active is because my birthday is coming up. I just wanna get my wishes and get ghost. 😂

A lot more on my mind but I just have to keep the end goal in front of me. Social media is distracting and I'm hoping soon I'll feel ready enough to take a much needed hiatus, and won't fear that I'm missing out anything. Because realistically I'm not...🤷🏽‍♀️

No comments: