Sunday, May 6, 2018

Slow Ya Roll

I'm in a weird space. I don't feel like I should have to explain anything to anyone. If I don't want to talk to you, then it is what it is. I'm learning how to say no, and be okay with anything that doesn't serve me purpose. So many things I wanna do. I just don't know where to begin. It's an exciting but nervewrecking time for me. Some days are better than others. One day the world seems like it's my oyster and I'm capable of accomplishing magical things. Then the next I'm doubting myself and self sabotage comes into play. However, in the end I just wanna be happy and work on becoming a better me...

I just gotta slow my roll. Embrace each moment for what it is. And also understand that life isn't all bad...even when it seems like it.

LOVE.

No comments: