Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Last 29

Currently out a bar...had a terrible drink, mini tacos, and cheese cubes. My last 15 minutes as a 29 year old. I feel calm. A sense of peace, also excitement. I'm not sure what the chapter of my 30s will hold...but I'm hoping it will be amazing. When I was younger, I always imagined what my life would be like at 30. And, I'm doing nothing like I imagined. I'm okay with that. I'm understanding that timing is everything. I've taken hella losses in this chapter I'm about to close. But, I've also learned a lot as well.

So, cheers to this new chapter. I'm praying I continue to make lemonade with lemons. Embrace everything that's thrown at me....the good, the bad, the ugly. Meanwhile, learn how not to worry and stress less. Continue to work on a better me...so that I can be the best version of myself possible. I like who I am. So, with that being said....cheers to a new chapter!

LOVE.

No comments: