Monday, June 4, 2018

Go Gina

In this moment I am proud of myself. It's the little things that mean the most. Two days ago I made a list of my short term goals, as well as my long term. I figured it would be better writing them out vs. having everything jumbled in my mind. All of my goals are definitely feasible. I just have to be disciplined enough to conquer them. I feel like I'm in a different head space. I guess because I know that time waits for no one. And, if I want to live my best life or make changes...I can't keep waiting around. The only person/thing that's in my way is ME.

I understand that now. I'm beyond exhausted of struggling and taking L's. With that being said, I'm ready. I'm taking one step at a time and I'm gonna accomplish this goal list. It's needed and necessary.

Just gotta keep pushing...

2 comments:

BridgetteP said...

Push. Rest. Push harder. Like you've been doing. The rest is just as important as the work. I believe in you 100%

Unknown said...

Yes love keep pushing

No more Ls 2K18