Wednesday, October 31, 2018

10/31

in this moment I am exhausted. I am emotionally & mentally depleted. My job is playing games with me. I was informed that I got a promotion almost 4 months ago. I have yet to get into this new position. My manager is playing with my livelihood. He's being manipulative, petty, & overwhelmingly selfish. So much miscommunication has happened that I get 5 steps forward & get knocked back 10 steps. I'm not only exhausted in this moment, I want to quit so bad. I want to go AWF on my manager and let my Gemini come all the way out. If this is is God's way of testing my patience....HE is doing a helluva job.

My anxiety has been triggered. I was already having doubts/reservations about this new position. But now? I just wanna throw the whole opportunity away. I shouldn't be this stressed out or frustrated over a job. I feel so many different emotions.

mad.
hurt.
frustrated.
angry.
perturbed.

ALL 👏🏽OF 👏🏽THEE 👏🏽 ABOVE

Its difficult to explain this to people. And because I wear my heart on my sleeve & feelings on my face...someone will know something is wrong. So, I just wanna be quiet. Another silent battle I have to fight. I pray that all of this waiting, fighting and being frustrated is worth it in the end....

No comments: