Sunday, October 21, 2018

Da Newness

It has been 9 days since I've been back in my own crib. I worked so hard for this moment that now that it's actually here...idk how to feel about it. I'm happy but at the same time, I'm indifferent.

I've moved several times but somehow this feels like the very first. After being in Terre Haute for four years and coming back home to Indy; I'm literally starting all over again. Maybe that's why it all feels so new. 🤔 Either way, I'm just tryna embrace my new space. It's mine. I gotta pay the bills. I can come home & be nekkid. I can smoke. I can drink. Eat up all my snacks. Not clean up...if I want to. lol. I'm a whole 30 years old and it legit feels like the first time. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I guess I'll enjoy the newness of this feeling because I'm sure it'll wear off soon. Still learning how to be proud of myself and all the strides that I make, big or small.

No comments: