Thursday, November 8, 2018

Currently

There are 53 days left until 2019. This year has flew past. What are some things that you learned? What have you accomplished? How do you want to end the year?

The beginning of the year started off amazing. I had a job opportunity for a great company in Chicago. I was in a relationship. I was working, planning trips, and tryna get my shit together. In between March and April...my relationship went downhill & I ended it. Turned 30 in May and had a mental/emotional breakdown for over a month in June. Started working like crazy in the summer. Realized I needed to boss up and focus on what I needed to do financially. Moved last month and now here it is Thanksgiving in 2 weeks.

This year has been an interesting one to say the least. It seems like the last couple of years...I've taken alotta of losses, but also alotta strides. It's still difficult for me to take pride in the steps that I take, whether big or small. Acknowledging how far I've come is something I have yet to conquer. Slowly but surely...

In the last 53 days of the year...I plan on seeing how far how I've come and take a look at how far I have to go. I'm writing out short term and long term goals. That seems to help me stay focused. In this moment I'm unsure of my new position at work, but it took me 5...almost 6 years to even get to this point. I'm thankful. Because I fought to get here.

I'm really doing my best to not worry so much, and just let things roll naturally. But, the way my anxiety is set up? Nah, bruh. I think I'm just realizing that the older I get...some shit just doesn't matter. As long as I'm doing my best...what else can you do? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Abstinence, therapy, working out and attempting to eat better are all on my goal list. (However, Chick-Fil-A & Chipotle) be calling my name. 😂 I'm just tryna do better in all aspects of my life.

Live how you want, as long as you hurting nobody and do what you wanna do.

53 days. Like Lil Duval says in pure simplicity...🎶 I'm living my life, ain't going back forth with you niggas...🎶

love. always. all ways.

1 comment:

Ainee' said...

Yes ma'am!!! πŸ‘‘πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‘‘