Friday, November 16, 2018

Superheros

Some people we find to be invincible or we THINK they're invincible. Because they're so strong, fearless, courageous, and just a bomb ass individual. But in reality, we ALL go thru trials and tribulations. There are certain people in my life that are my go to when I am weak and feel less than my best. They help to support me, encourage me, and love on me when necessary. But, who does that for them?

If I haven't talked to one of my "superheroes" in a while; I assume they're doing ok. And that's when the misconception comes in. Whether it is a couple of weeks or a couple of months...

What comes out of my mouth is: "What?? Wait!!! Hol up, when did this happen?!? Are you ok?! Why didn't you tell me??" I automatically feel bad and in that moment, I realize that my superheroes are human too.

Sometimes, if not often their cape needs to be ironed out, tied again, and ready to fly. We all are our own superheroes. And with that being said, let's take care of ourselves. No one is exempt from the bullshit that life throws at us. However, let's be empathetic to not just our superheroes... but everyone.

let's choose love in every aspect of the word....

No comments: