Wednesday, April 1, 2020

POM

April 1st. It’s only right that you play Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony today. 🀷🏽‍♀️ its still early in the year but these months have been moving fast. Today I had an epiphany. I am extremely proud of myself. I’ve seen hella growth within the last 6 months. Like I always say, day by day is the motto. Sometimes, if not often, I don’t give God enough praise or talk to him as much as I should. I am doing better with that and in the midst, always staying grateful and humble. There’s literally so much going on in the world at the moment that it’s hard to keep up. I’m not gonna lie tho... my anxiety is on 1,000,000. Mainly over things I can’t control. I just want there to be some type of normalcy again. It looks like spring is pretty much cancelled, as well as summer. All I can do is work, sleep, eat, pray and repeat. *not necessarily in that order*
The unknown/uncertainty is a scary place to be. But, all we can do is continue to take life day by day. LITERALLY. This too shall pass. The world is in a gray area... there’s no black and white right now. However, this is just a brief moment for me to realize how far I’ve come emotionally and mentally... just overall me being proud of myself. We gotta check in on ourselves every now and then. Still alotta growth happening, as it should. Pray for peace. Pray for strength. Pray for faith. Pray for health. Pray for discernment. Pray for healing.

love. live life. proceed. progress. 

No comments: