Saturday, April 4, 2020

Noisy

My job is noisy. People are loud. Machines are blaring. My mind is racing. Every time I log onto the internet, all the outlets are related to COVID-19. Death numbers, new cases, the do’s/don’ts, more shutdowns. Reading articles about my government job potentially shutting down by June. My anxiety is at an all time high. Goodness gracious. Can’t lie, I’m nervous af. I just keep telling myself to take it day by day. In this moment... all I want is some peace and quiet. In my head, spirit, and in my current environment. I think when I get home, I’ll just sit in quiet for a minute. Silence is definitely needed, as well as prayer... which seems to ease my soul... even if it’s just for a quick minute. The world is very much overwhelming. I just miss having some type of normalcy. I think at this point, everyone does....

No comments: