Sunday, August 29, 2021

Whodini

“Frenz? How many us of have them? Frenz? The one we can depend on.” And yes, I’m quoting Whodini lyrics. Lol. Man, it’s been long ass night/morning. I hate it when it’s slow motion at work, it makes the time DRAG by. Anyway. I’ve been thinking a lot about my friendships lately. One thing about me… my circle is small and I like it that way. I have a handful of friends that I really fuck with. So needless to say, I go UP and I show out. I really wish more people would show up for the ones they care about. I definitely do wayyy too much, but idk any other way. I just feel like, if you love someone and you KNOW for a fact that they’re loyal to the soil…
Why wouldn’t you want to go above and beyond? I’m not speaking just about monetary or things that are tangible. But moreso emotional, mental, and spiritual support. Granted, I am not always in the space to support them how I need to, but I damn sure do my best. Like, I really love my friends. I mean, I love them for who they are and what they represent in my life. My family are my friends. The dysfunction and chaos that I have to deal with my family? My friends do more than take up space. We get on each other’s nerves, occasionally and curse each other out… but the love? That’s so genuine and my actions prove it.
Being an empath… is hard. So when my friends go thru sum’n, so do I. I feel all of that energy, and it hurts. It hurts to know that my friend(s) are going through it; ESPECIALLY when I can do anything about it. But, it’s life. All I can continue to do is pray for them and hope they have some type of peace. I’ve always done by best to rest those how I want to be treated, and for the most part it’s worked out. Luckily for me, I learned years ago that just because you do right by people, that doesn’t mean that they’re going to do right by you. Feel me? Sometimes that’s a hard lesson to learn. But, that’s why I said my circle is small. Anything that I do is because I wanna see you happy/brighten your day or simply a ‘just because’ text to let you know I love you. That’s me. 
I just wish that people would love on each more. It’s so much fuckery going on in the world. I don’t want any hate, ill will, or negativity in my heart or towards anyone. Who has that type of time? Life is short. I want anyone I care about to WIN. 
It’s weird tho… because when I typically go thru sum’n, so does someone I’m close to. This is just a reminder, that even if you’re going through it. You’re not alone. I hope you hear my positive thoughts and prayers, and know that I have hug waiting for you. Life is tough enough… but just know I got you for as long as I have breath in my body. 

love. all ways. always.

Ainee’, Sha, Danielle, Morgan, Chyna, Bridgette, Dawn, DJ, Thomas, Cedric, Harold, and Mawa.

This is for y’all. 




No comments: