Sunday, September 26, 2021

Love. Live Life. Proceed. Progress

I wish I could convey into words of how I feel at the moment. I feel like no matter how much I talk about it… no one really gets it. I’ve literally been in my bubble and staying to myself lately. My OG told me to sit still and listen to God’s voice; which I’ve been doing my best to do so. I’ve been cool lately, but yesterday it hit me… probably the main reason why I didn’t get too much sleep before work. 
I haven’t been sad in awhile, but today I feel all of it, every emotion. I guess I’m sad because I know what has to be done. I don’t want to be single. I really don’t. Tbh, everyone knows it’s slim pickings outchea. I don’t wanna date and get to know someone new. No desire, at all. 🙅🏽‍♀️. I’m 33 years old with no children. Yes, the world is my oyster… however it currently doesn’t feel like that. I want a family. I want someone that’s going to return all the love I give and then some. What’s crazy to me is…, I just realized it, but, in this particular situation…. I’ve literally given all that I have. In every sense of the word. I’ve been fighting myself for awhile, but it’s time to listen to my intuition. I’m hurt. I’m sad, I’m frustrated.
To know that I wanted to spend my life with someone, and now I’m choosing to be single? It’s a weird space to be in. Extremely weird. 
Even tho my spirit is everywhere… this is the best choice at the moment. I’ve lost myself. I recognize this and I have to change it. Being self aware sometimes sux, especially when you love yourself AND others love you enough to call out the bullshit that’s happening. 
I will say that I’m proud of myself. For knowing when to walk away, especially when you know you have given all you have and then some. I’ve always been different and had a different type of heart, which is a major blessing. However, alotta people don’t know what to do with it. I love hard and I never realized it until I got in this relationship. 
At this point, I’m just tryna keep my peace and sanity without going into a downward spiral of depression. It’s hard. Really hard, especially now that I have made an executive decision.  I’m still a little unsure, but this discernment that I’ve been praying for is incredibly intense. And with that being said… if you read this, pray for your girl. These growing pains are a doozy…

love. all ways. always.

No comments: