Wednesday, September 29, 2021

PUSH

P.U.S.H.
⬇️⬇️⬇️

Pray until something happens. Life has been a worldwind of emotions the last 5-6 months. It has not been easy. Deaths, relationships, work, daily adulting, regular severe anxiety… the list goes on & on. But, I’ve persevered through it all. Almost a new month and I wanna go into October strong. I currently have peace. What’s crazy to me is… like 3 people told me I look different this morning. Almost as if I have a different type of aura. One of those ppl said it looks like the weight has been lifted off my shoulders. And that’s incredibly accurate. Granted, I’m tired because I’m still at work. BUT, I definitely have peace and I’m so very thankful. No idea how grateful. Typically when I go through something, my emotions are tying me down. I’ve been so mentally disconnected, frustrated, and just disappointed the last 3 months. So to come to work and my co-workers are telling me that I lost weight/slimmin’ down, and that I have a certain glow? Baby, that’s GOD. I literally had to PUSH through especially as of late. It is the little things. I just knew breaking up with a significant other after almost 2 years together would put me somewhere I didn’t wanna be. However, it’s the total opposite. I have peace knowing I did my best, loved as hard as could and was there to support him in any capacity. I hate that the split had to happen, but I’ve been fighting myself for way too long. So, God had been in my ear heavy and I FINALLY listened. I’m honestly happy. I’m relieved. I can go on with my life without being miserable. This lets me know everything will be alright. ❤️❤️❤️

love. all ways. always.

No comments: